2005 Accord check engine light

It does not stay on long, but it does stay on long enough for you to see it. I had the tries rotated at the dealer, but they either forgot to turn the
light off or left it on. How can I turn it off?
Are you talking about the "maintenance required light" or the "check engine light" ... if it is the former, then just follow the procedure in the owner's manual. if it is the later, its an emissions problem ... take it to the dealer, as it would be still under warranty.
krishna.ratakonda wrote:

It might not be an emissions problem. We don't know what the code is.

Thanks. It was in the book.