2005 Accord DX Tweeter Grill

I thought that it would be easy to pop them out and put in new tweeters, buuuut, the thing won't pop back in! I kind of heard something fall when I popped one out. What happened? Why such a problem? Where can I get new ones? I think I cracked my glove box too! On the inside rear right.

I pulled one all of the way out and found that the tweeter grill is not grill at all, but a fake! It is wired up, but the grill is solid so I cannot replace the tweeters and hear them.
-- www.unclet.netfirms.com
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I thought that it would be easy to pop them out and put in new tweeters, buuuut, the thing won't pop back in!&nbsp; I kind of heard something fall when I popped one out.&nbsp; What happened?&nbsp; Why such a problem?&nbsp; Where can I get new ones?&nbsp; I think I cracked my glove box too!&nbsp; On the inside rear right.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><A href="http://www.unclet.netfirms.com "></A></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Since you clowns were no help, I just went to the Honda dealers and ordered the real grilles for $5 for the pair.
-- www.unclet.netfirms.com
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I thought that it would be easy to pop them out and put in new tweeters, buuuut, the thing won't pop back in!&nbsp; I kind of heard something fall when I popped one out.&nbsp; What happened?&nbsp; Why such a problem?&nbsp; Where can I get new ones?&nbsp; I think I cracked my glove box too!&nbsp; On the inside rear right.</FONT></DIV> <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><A href="http://www.unclet.netfirms.com "></A></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>
------=
Guest wrote:

Well excuse us for not being of any help!
Ever stop to think that nobody had a solution other than getting new grilles? Did you even try looking for solutions yourself with Google or other 'net resources?
Oh wait, perhaps it was your use of HTML that made your posts unreadable to many. Outhouse Express supports plain text posting. Set it to that when posting to Usenet groups like this one.
If you want to see who the real clown is, take a look in the mirror.

Well said!
www.unclet.netfirms.com