2005 Accord: foggy windows (when rainy)

Hi,
I'm having this problem with windshield and side windows. Switching ventillation fans to direct flow to windows doesn't help much. What does help: turning on air-conditioner...but it gets pretty cold in the
car that way. Is this a problem with Honda cars?..my other car: Subaru - doesn't have this problem.
Thanks, Boris
Boris wrote:

The manual probably suggests turning on the AC and the heat at the same time. Works for me. Sometimes turning recirc on will dry all the air inside, rather than sucking in damp outside air. It's a great manual.
'Curly'

Why is it getting cold? Don't you have the temperature turned to warm?
Just make sure the AC button is lit, the fan is on, and the temperature knob turned to a temperature you want. AC isn't about making cold air; it's about making DRY air. Let the AC dry the air, then let the system make sure the air is at a comfortable temperature for you as it blows it out.
I don't know about the 2005 Accord,but in my 2004 Civic,when I put it in Defrost,the air conditioner automatically comes on without the AC light lighting. I understand in Canadian models the AC light does come on.( I don't understand why the difference). Same recommendation about temp setting.
wrote:

the

LOL! Adjust the temperature setting to the temperature you find comfortable.
Brian