2005 Accord: Holding on a hill...

Page 2 of 2
Guest wrote:

old hondas did, new hondas don't. it's all about fuel economy. use your right foot to solve the situation. appropriate pressure on either pedal will work.

Or both.
Interesting problem. Maybe need an inclinometer and new computer settings!
Haven't experienced the problem myself in my current Accord, but I've handled it with sticks before, so I figure it must work somehow even with autos.
J.

It's not a problem on most hills, but when they get rather steep, that's when I feel it. I guess the next time I buy a car, I need to take it on MY test drive route and not theirs.
Guest wrote:

Use the brakes.
John