2005 CR-V Engine Info

I recently bot a 2005 CR-V SE and am wondering if this is the same engine in the Civic, Accord or other Honda products. No real reason...just wondering!
What else can anyone tell me about this engine/drivetrain?
It boasts a 2.4L i-Vtec DOHC 4 cylinder engine 160HP engine. It's the same engine as the accord but tweaked for more torque. In reality, it should have been designated as a 170-175HP engine, but honda likes to underestimate their HP for some reason, unlike Huyndai or Mazda, that like to over-estimate their HP!