2005 crv

Hi,
i am looking at trading in my 2002 crv for a 2005 sports luxury crv auto. Any good, bad experiences?
Thanks for sharing
Doug

gordon wrote:

There's lots of web sites that explain how you can come out WAY ahead if you just sell it yourself, and then buy the new vehicle. Just do a half-decent job of detailing it (lots of sites about that too) and you'll get top dollar, especially right now. If you've got more than 30,000 miles on it, change the Dual Pump Fluid in the rear diff, or it will make noises when turning tight left-hand u-turns. (I think this works the same in Oz). A BIG turn-off for potential buyers. Try insidercarsecrets.com also hondasuv.com (sign in for free)
'Curly'