2005 oddy, sliding doors do not always open completley

Hey Everyone, We have a 2005 Oddy, and for some reason the sliding doors do not always open all the way up. And by this I mean the arm of the door that slides
does not go all the way back to the edge of the door way. Sometimes it will stop half way, other times it will open all of the way. I have read my manual, and cannot figure it out. There is nothing interrupting it when it is sliding, so it shouldn't have a reason for stopping. It wouldn't be a big deal except when you put things in with the doors fully open, and then can't get them to do it again it is hard to get things back out. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, and knows a cure.
--
Becky Travis
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

I'd take it to the dealer since it's still under warranty. I have a 2000 Ody and once in a while the door doesn't open all the way. What I do is just push it all the way open but mayve the 2005s are different. Either way, you should be talking with your dealer.
--
Bearman
America: Land of the free because of the brave.

Why is that?
Even better, why didn't Honda just have the windows roll up automatically as needed if the driver punched the button for the doors?

through that window.
I honestly don't know why. Honda claims it's a safety feature, but doesn't explain what it prevents. All I can think is someone having a head or arm or other (?) body part sticking out the window when the door opens.

Thanks for your help. I had heard this once before, but had forgotten, and so I tried it this weekend, and you are right. With the windows up the doors open fine.