2005 Odyssey Brakes?

I purchased a new 2005 Odyssey in March of this year. Lately I have been hearing strange sounds coming from my front brakes. I took it into a dealer and initially they told me that they had another 2005
owner come in with the same problem and the district manager was considering having an engineer look at the vehicles to determine if there was a defect in the brake system. The following week I received a call from the service department and they told me that a decision was made to install a different type of brake pad on the vehicle and that should resolve my problem.
Has anyone else had a problem with the brakes on the 2005 odyssey?
J E Frink wrote:

You would have to d e s c r i b e the sounds. Your idea of strange is likely different than ours.
'Curly'
On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 22:46:59 -0600, "motsco_ _" <"motsco_

Sorry about that.
The sound from my front end is a loud creaking noise. It occurs when I am attempting to stop at slow speeds (lights and stop signs) or when I make a very hard stop.
Thanks for this post. I've got an 05 Touring with apparent brake problems as well. They seem to do fine until the brakes warm up. When they get warm, it almost sounds as though I've worn through the brake pads and I'm using metal-on-metal to stop the van. I've been planning on taking it into the dealer.
Any one know of a service bulletin related to this? Jeff