2005 Pilot Navi question

I've searched through the Navi booklet and menus, and can't find this.
After entering an address and location, can I edit it to give it a name, like "Joe's House"..?

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
Yes, If you save it in one of the User storage bins, you can name it. I am not sure if you can if you just put it in Today's Destinations
CC
On Mon, 06 Mar 2006 21:39:25 GMT, "Larry J."

said:

Thanks..!

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me