2005 Pilot Tire Pressure

Our Pilot has remote pressure sensors, which are frequentlyly giving me low alerts for all wheels, at one time or another. This happens at least once a month.

32 psi is recommended, and that's what I try to keep in them.

Vehicle has Goodyear Integrity tires, as supplied from the factory.

Are these tires notorious for losing air, or could it be the tire/stock wheel fit is bad..?

Reply to
Larry in AZ

I was told that it measures a difference is pressure, so if all the tires were 10 lbs you wouldn't get a warning (dealer told me this).

My wife's gave a warning when it was sub-zero, but all were 32 lbs. Was told this is common.

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man

Hmmm... That doesn't make much sense. Not you - your dealer. I'll have to research that a bit. Thanks.

Reply to
Larry in AZ

Integrity's suck, period.

How many miles on them? They are not known for lasting very long.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

Agree: Had them on a Lexus RX 300. Cheap!

Reply to
tww1491

does it have sensors on the valves or is it relying on wheel velocity sensor differences? if the latter, you need to keep the tires regularly rotated and clean the sensors of they have crud accumulated after the winter.

Reply to
jim beam

Reply to
Art_Vandolay