2005 Pilot Tire Pressure

Our Pilot has remote pressure sensors, which are frequentlyly giving me low alerts for all wheels, at one time or another. This happens at least once a
month.
32 psi is recommended, and that's what I try to keep in them.
Vehicle has Goodyear Integrity tires, as supplied from the factory.
Are these tires notorious for losing air, or could it be the tire/stock wheel fit is bad..?

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
I was told that it measures a difference is pressure, so if all the tires were 10 lbs you wouldn't get a warning (dealer told me this).
My wife's gave a warning when it was sub-zero, but all were 32 lbs. Was told this is common.
G-Man

Hmmm... That doesn't make much sense. Not you - your dealer. I'll have to research that a bit. Thanks.

"A lack of common sense is now considered a disability,
Larry in AZ wrote:

Integrity's suck, period.
How many miles on them? They are not known for lasting very long.

Agree: Had them on a Lexus RX 300. Cheap!
If you don't like them now, wait until you have to replace them!
High Tech Misfit wrote:

Art_Vandolay wrote:

How can you spell your own name wrong??
Larry in AZ wrote:

does it have sensors on the valves or is it relying on wheel velocity sensor differences? if the latter, you need to keep the tires regularly rotated and clean the sensors of they have crud accumulated after the winter.