2006 Civic

I have a 2006 Civic with 600 miles which at 1400/1500 rpm produces a low frequency vibration. I can't tell if it is part of the exhaust system, or
worse yet a body panel that is vibrating. The later seems a little of a stretch. Anyway it's off to the dealer Thursday. I just hope I don't get one of those "we're sorry we don't hear it" lines. If anyone is/has experienced this problem I would appreciate your input. Whatever comes of the service call I post a summary in the event that this is a problem for other owners. Thanks.
Before seeing the dealer, try to narrow down when the vibration occurs. When you touch the brakes? On turns? When accelerating? Only when driving below X mph? During warmup but not after warmup? At all times?
Try to get a friend to stand outside the car while driving and see if they can narrow down the source.
Exhaust heat shields are one of the most common causes of minor vibration noise on cars. (Some of us just remove them... ) But your car should be under warranty, so if this is serious noise, it should be repaired by the dealer.