2006 civic coolant temperature sensor

can anyone tell me where i can find the coolant temperature sensor for my 2006 civic coupe EX AT?

noelbati617 wrote:

It's likely beside, or on top of the thermostat housing. Are you installing a remote starter?
'Curly'
it's for a horsepower chip
'Curly Q. Links' wrote:

Illustration #16 at http://www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=Civic&catcgry2 06&catcgry3MR+EX&catcgry4=KA5AT&catcgry5=WATER+PUMP
What's going on? Why are you asking here instead of taking this new car to the dealer?