2006 Civic Coupe

When is the Civic Coupe due in dealers showrooms? Not the SI.

Early October in Canada
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

yeah october, then december i think for the SI. Its too bad it looks so ugly, I was going to buy one until I saw more pictures :(

As soon as the Saturn corporation builds enough of them for Honda to sell.........just joking because the look like Saturn ions.

Saturn only wishes their cars were anywhere near as worthy..
Rob wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net أرسلت: