2006 civic / ipod

Ok, Ive read the reviews that basically say the ipod adapter isnt worth the hassle... I have an ipod nano on the way, and was wondering if anyone has
any experience using the aux jack, and what charging accessory did you use...or even mounting?
I would like a charger, that will stop the ipod when the car turns off....
Thanks!!
On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 18:02:46 -0400, paranoid wrote:

I use the Speck Mobile Charge...
http://tinyurl.com/f54yu http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wo/4.RSLID?mco 78B2F7&nplm=TH557LL%2FA
It does exactly what you want, and it works great.
I would prefer a solution that runs through the Stereo system in a more integrated fashion, so I could use my steering wheel controls to switch songs, etc., but the one for current Honda's just isn't worth the expense, and it doesn't work the way I'd like...
--
Joseph M. LaVigne
snipped-for-privacy@hits-buffalo.com

I'm getting good sound from the Belkin Auto Kit. Plugs into the auxiliary jack, and has a separate volume control to allow for tinkering to get good sound. It charges the iPod, and when the radio or car is turned off, puts the iPod on pause, which will soon automatically turn it off.
And, it's only $40!
http://catalog.belkin.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id 3794
I'm pretty sure this is it, though mine's white.
--Nan