2006 Civic Pictures

In case anyone is interested, here are some pictures of the 06 Civic. Not conecpt pictures, but actual pictures of the 2006 Civics.

Jamco

Sedan looks like a Saturn.

Fred

That's the first thing I was thinking. It looks like a ion Saturn car.

Rob

Sounds like the Civic SI will be a replacement for the Prelude -- 6 spd and

200 hp. But, I would guess that the ADM will put the price at around 24k.
Reply to
TWW

They have ruined what was a very decent looking compact sedan. Actually, a Saturn Ion looks BETTER than the 2006 Civic sedan. And the Chevy Cobalt sedan looks better than either one of them. I'd be suspect of the Cobalt's downstream reliability though.

Ron M.

Reply to
Ron M.

"Ron M." wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Oh yeah. It's STILL a GM product. Not as bad as Ford, but close.

Reply to
TeGGeR®

My #2 son bought a Cobalt a few months ago (not his first choice, but he could get a better price on a Chevy than on anything else and money was tight) so we shall see. At 5K miles there are a few things to fix under warranty, including a clunk in the steering. Hmm.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

It is probably a minor lubrication issue. Stick with the car and you will enjoy it. Civics have their share of problems: anemic engine performance, outdated styling, overstated gas mileage unless you drive like grandpa and astronomical insurance in many places.

Reply to
hunkman7

They can't do better than that ?! The Civic is in major need of a good overhaul of design. It does not need a look Saturn and Acura came up with some years ago. By the way, are they addressing the underpowered

85-140 hp engine selections?
Reply to
hunkman7

A year has made a lot of changes. GM tops industry reliability now. Best built cars include Buick, Malibu, Cadillac. I am not sure if Honda models made the top 10.

Reply to
hunkman7

Acura is Honda by the way. Is a 200HP 1.8 Litre, non turbo 4 cylinder good enough for you?

And I'm not sure what your smoking but the base civic currently has 115HP, not 85, and next year the base will have 140HP

Reply to
Jamco

Civic is not an Acura ($30K+++). The base does come in at only 115 hp, which is still far below the competition typically at 150-200 hp.

Jamco wrote:

Reply to
hunkman7

Funny, my 98 civic with 106 BHp with 140000 miles on it smokes the shit out of the 'powerful' 2.2 and 2.4 liter cavaliers. And the neons don't even bother trying, they know they suck.

Have you even driven a Honda? If so, do you know how to drive? Its called a

4 cylinder, try reving it up sometime. my civic redlines at 7100 rpms. what does a cavalier do, like 4800?

And yes, Acura is a higher end branded honda. Maybe try reading a book sometime.

snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

Reply to
T L via CarKB.com

Once again, try reading. While your at it, look up the word "research"...oh, that is if you know how to use a dictionary...

Reply to
HPGrn

He's a troll. Don't feed him.

Reply to