2006 Civic Stereo Question

These new stereos are capable of playing mp3 that have been burned on CDs. I'm curious, will they play mp3s that are burned on DVDs? You could have
your whole library on just a couple dvds.

No. It's a CD player, not a DVD player.
Can't speak for the nav system though.
Steve

It won't.I had burned all my mp3's to dvd for backup purposes, and I tried one, and bzzt....This is for the NAV system..