2006 CR-V EX Radio Exchange Question

I`m considering replacing my stock radio/CD unit with an aftermarket and was wondering if the steering wheel controls will work with this new unit. Anyone?
Thank you for your time
There is one wire in the harness that goes to the radio that carries the steering wheel signal. If the radio you buy has a remote input pin you might be able to simply plug it in. More likely you will need an adapter to convert the Honda signals to whatever the radio wants.. Your local sterio shop should be able to tell you what you need basid on what radio you get.
I put an Eclipse in-dash nav/dvd player in my 2006 CR-V. It only accepts IR remote input, no wires. The adapter for the steering wheel controls has a little IR transmitter that we mounted next to the unit.

Thank you for your response.