2006 Honda Civic Hybrid

Those looking for information, photos, specs and road tests of the 2006 Civic hybrid, but also of the other models (sedan, coupe, Si) can have a look at these two posts on TH. They are basically hubs where links to tons of other websites are gathered.

This one above is more about the photos, specs, test drives, etc.

This one is more about the engine of the new Civic hybrid (what changed, new modes, efficiency, etc) and has links to info about the

1.8l non-hybrid engine.

Hope I'm not breaking NG etiquette by posting this here, but I figured that this was the place to find people interested about the new Civic.

Mike

Reply to
MikeGR