2006 Honda Pilot

I really want the EX-L 2wd with the Nav system.
What's a reasonable amount to expect them to come off sticker?
Are you better off bargaining with accessories like running boards???
The lease offers right now are really sweet!!! $1500 down and $279 for a EX 2wd.
Than at the end of the lease you walk away with no vehicle and your hand in your pockets.
Why not buy it?
Tom

said:

Because you can lease another, and they may even waive the entry fees. There is not a cheaper way to always have a new car, if that's what one wants...

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me
I guess the lease is the way to go if you want a car payment for life.
Tom