2006 NAV Screen Protector

I finally found a screen protector for my 2006 EX-V6 with NAV.
http://gwfweb.com/honda/06accord/06navscrn.htm
This was a perfect fit.
No, I don't work for them. I just know when I was looking for one I
couldn't find it. Hope this helps someone.
G-Man
Does it leave fingerprints? Leaving nasty finger prints is more of concern than scratching to me. My PDA screen protector does a amazing job of protecting and staying clean. Just a thought and wish.
Anyway, appreciate for your sharing the info, this is the first time I heard a perfect fit protector available.