2006 Pilot Stereo quit working

For no known reason at all my wifes 6 disc cd player stopped working. The car is 3 months old, it seems to have power because we can eject the CDs
that were in there. Nothing is on the readout including ( security code). The security light is flashing while we drive and im not sure if it did that before, or it just did that when the car was off. I checked the 20 amp radio fuse under the hood and it fine.... any ideas???

... warranty?
TJ wrote:

If it's warranty, ask the dealer to help you over the phone, or if it's out of warranty, follow the procedures in the PDI sheets. The part about which fuse will kill the stereo and how to reset it. aYou'll probably have to do the 'idle learn' procedure too.
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/pilot/x02-029e.pdf
'Curly'
TJ wrote:

Ideas ? Yeah, go to the dealer and have them replace the faulty unit.