2007 Accord EX - has anything changed since 2006?

I am looking at a new web site for Honda Accord 2007 and cannot understand for sure: did they make any changes at all? I heard that the rear lights would look a bit different, but they look exactly the same
to me. I don't understand whether they added any new features.
I would like to purchase the EX 2.4L with Navigation model and want to see whether it makes sense to pay 2K extra for 2007 if 2006 model is exactly the same.
Any thoughts/ideas, guys?
THey rushed the 2007's out to close the factory and retool for the 2008. Buy as cheap as possible or wait for the all new model. Unless it is a dud, the all new model will make the 2007 depreciate extra quickly.

Where did you find this info?
So are you saying I should buy 2006 because it's 2K cheaper and is pretty much the same?
Art wrote:

I'm lost in comparing a 2006 and 2007?
There was the 2003-5 model and a face lift in march 06
If it's the same as what I think it is and I've not gone bonkers.. (highly likely)
I've just opted for a Jan 06 (before face lift)
I did a lot of searching for differences.
those that I can verify for an EX at least
new car has (compared to old)
remote folding mirrors (i.e. press a button and they flip in)
slightly re-styled steering wheel hub (it has a chrome ring around the H logo)
re-styled and better looking instrument panel
it finally has a multi function mileage computer (e.g. your doing x mpg, 300 miles left in tank etc) ~ it's took them long enough to get past trip A,B temp.
the sat nav has Bluetooth as part of it * 90% sure on that one. Not seen an 06 spec w/ sat nav without a btooth connection.
The headlamps have a blue plastic insert on the sides (behind the clear bit). Looks nice, not seen it lit.
Front skirts have slight cosmetic changes
The grill has gone all Mazda (even more so)
Diesel goes from 5 to 6 speed box.
Colour options have changed, e.g. opal mist dropped for Mocha.
I test drove the facelift 1st then looked at older models, initially the extra bits seemed like a big loss.. but nothing was a deal breaker for the price difference..
Hope that helps.
Az