2007 Accord noisy and idles rough

Just bought this 4 banger with all the bells and whistles including Navi. When cold especially, it is somewhat loud and idles a tad rough until the revs go down and it is warm. Even under load like going up a hill it sounds
louder than normal. No idiot lights showing. It doesn't ride very smooth either at speed even after wheel balance and allignment.( unrelated to my first problem I am sure )My 2000 Accord seems quieter and smoother. The exhaust is fine according to my mechanic. On line some say this is normal , if it is I am dissapointed. Any comments would be appreciated.

Good luck.
My opinion is, it's normal--for what Honda turned the Accord into, all in the name of preserving their profits.
It's way, WAY more profitable to pull costs out of the car and spend your efforts convincing the public that "look, it says Honda on it, by definition it's great!".

Does not sound normal to me.
You sure it wasn't in a major bang-up at some point? How many miles on it? I dunno, does anyone check the valves anymore, compression? Maybe it ran dry of oil at some point. You got a Carfax for that?
J.
On 11/3/12 3:05 PM, Clete wrote:

It sounds like a real dog. Why ever did you buy it?
--
Don't forget to change your clocks on Saturday-- and your President on
Tuesday.