2007 Civic EX - Horn Replacement

Can anyone tell me if how difficult it would be to replace the horn on a new Civic? I've just recently purchased the car, and so far I love it, except for the wimpy sounding horn. I'd like to put something in
that sounds a little more, ah... assertive.
I haven't had a chance to take a look under the hood for where the horn is located and how much space there is around it. If anyone knows offhand where the horn in located in the engine compartment, and how difficult it is to get to, that would be a good start. If the horn is jammed way down behind a bunch of other stuff and would be hard to get at, then I won't worry about it.
Thanks,
Mike
Mike wrote:

Bookmark www.slhondaparts.com They have your exploded view diagrams and part numbers. Maybe you could just add a second horn, as long as you get a contrasting tone. A horn from a wrecked Honda might do it. CHEAP.
'Curly'

The horns are located behind the front bumper. You have two: a high tone and a low tone, one on either side.
Sometimes you can get at the by removing the undershield, sometimes you need to remove the bumper itself. Space is tight in there, so bigger horns will need to be relocated.
As far as replacing the horns, I can tell you you risk voiding your warranty if you mess with this now.
Out of warranty, it's no problem. I replaced the horns in my old Corolla with ones out of a '76 Dodge Coronet. Now *that* was a nice sound! Add a relay if you put beefier horns.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Thanks for the replies. I wouldn't have thought that swapping out the original horn for either an aftermarket or one from a different vehicle would make a difference.
Oh well.