2007 Civic heater/ac controls

I have a 2007 Civic and the heater / blower controls are always on - there's no way to shut them off. Even if I turn the fan knob all the way off the light on the buttons is always on. Is this normal?

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Yes.
On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 21:38:50 -0500, rpms0605 wrote:

Yes. It is simply showing which vents are open. Even with the fan off, if you have the controls set to allow airflow, you will get air through the open vents.
To stop the air, hit the re-circulate button. The light will still be on, but the air will stop.