2007 Civic LX

Is $300.00 off MSRP about right on the 2007 Civic LX w/AT? I have always worked up from the invoice on other cars, but these cars seem to be in high
demand at the moment.
Thanks, ZZ

Price = Supply vs. Demand.
Where you are will also affect price.

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me

You don't like the price? Get up and walk out the door. If they let you go, your expectations were too great. If you get pushed back down in your seat, they'll take what you want to pay.
Your ONLY weapon in buying a car: the willingness to walk away.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

I got $1100 off the sticker of a 2007 EX but got hosed on the trade in for my Chrysler.