2007 Civic rattle

OK, I love the car but have one little problem. The headliner rattles badly when either of the front doors is closed. I assume something to do with the sunroof. Funny thing is there no rattle when driving the car , just when closing the doors. I know, a minor point but in a

21000 dollar car sorta bad when you hear rattles when closing the door(s). Some tell me the dealer might do more damage when trying to fix it and best to live with it . Anyone else have this problem and was it easily fixed ?????
Reply to
tcc8372

Try closing the door with the window open. If no rattle you are dealing with a change in air pressure moving the headliner up and down. Check another car at the dealer and if it does the same forget about it.

Reply to
Art

" snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@t69g2000cwt.googlegroups.com:

See my reply to this identical message, which was also independently posted to rec.autos.makers.honda.

Reply to
Tegger

I had a sunroof problem many years ago, on a Civic, and they had to take the headliner down to fix it.

I never had a bit of a problem with either piece after that. Worked fine, and the headliner was tight and rattle-free.

Let them fix it.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty