2007 Civic Si Speaker and Subwoofer Mounting

I want to upgrade my 07 Si's speaker and subwoofer. So far I know it's got an 8" inch sub in the rear, but I've no idea of what it's got front and rear.
Does anyone know if the front speakers are component (i.e. main plus tweeter)? What diameter are the front and rear speakers?
Thanks!
On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 19:16:31 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Check Crutchfield.com; they will tell you what stock size is and what you can replace them with.