2007 CR-V - Hissin Noise behind AC coil near fans

The previous post described a similar issue with the 1997 CR-V. After driving with the AC on, there is a hissing noise from the engine compartment
for about 10 minutes, after wich is disappears. After I investigated, it seames it is coming from the front of the engine compartment, around the ac coils. There happens to be two coolant hoses too, with metallic coupling to the ac coils. There is no smell, no coolant leak, nothing.
Could this be the same "a/c expansion valve" issue?
Thanks for any help! Pete

You impatient dummy.
--
Tegger

Good job, Tegger.

OOPS! Sorry about that.
For some reason I thought you were the '97 CR-V guy posting twice and not waiting for an answer. I now see your vehicle is an '07, not a '97.
It's not likely to be the expansion valve in your case, but I could not say what it is. Being an '07, your warranty is still valid, so your dealer should tackle this one.
I can't find anything about this issue in any of the docs available to me, but if this is a known problem, there should be a TSB out on it.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Thanks Tegger, this is good info. I'll head back to the dealer for a fix. Cheers! Pete

Would be nice if you posted an update should there be a resolution to this.