2007 CRV?

Anyone have information on the new CRV? It is supposed to use the same chassis as the Acura RDX with I think will be built on the larger Civic platform.

Reply to
Edward Hayes

Yeah I'm sure the RDX and new CRV will have similar genetics. Maybe you've perused

I'm watching closely as my next vehicle may very well be the RDX/new CRV/Toyota FJ Cruiser.

Reply to
MAT

Reply to
twfsa