2007 CRV auto window and sunroof closure

Has anyone had automatic window lifts and sunroof closing fitted to the latest CRV (2007 Aust model)?

I am trying to do this but have two problems - first is that when the power to the drivers side window closing system was cut, the "memory" was lost and now the automatic lift does not now close the the window properly.

The second is that I can not find how power is delivered to the sunroof so that I can tap into this and apply a closer so that when the central/locking alarm button is pressed, the sunroof is automatically closed. I have all the windows closing OK when the button is pressed but can not get the sunroof to close. All Honda dealers in Melbourne I have asked apparently do not have a clue about how to address these problems.

Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks Chris

Reply to
chris