2007 Honda Civic (petrol) chuggs at low revs in 1st or 2nd gear

Honda Civic 2007 (petrol) chuggs at low revs in 1st or 2nd gear occasionally, but works perfectly in every other way, This issue has got worse over the past
year or so -What is the problem?
On 8/4/15 1:18 PM, Brendan wrote:

My '07 Accord 6 cyl does that too-- but only right after a cold start in the morning. After a few minutes and it warms up, it's fine...
--
When I grew up, our air was polluted....and by God it made us tough.
- @KelsowFarlander