2007 Odyssey Keys

I need more keys but $100 per key sets my teeth on edge. The dealer also tells me that I have to bring ALL the keys in.
Is there an alternative?
tia...Bob

No.
Unless you are willing to tape one of your registered transponder keys to the inside of the steering column shroud, and can then find a hardware store with a Sidewinder key-cutter that can make a new key from a non- programmed blank...
More and more, I love my '91. My new keys cost $3 each.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ