2008-2010 Honda Accord PCV Valve Replacement Guide (2.4L I4)

I checked the PCV valve on our 2009 Honda Accord LX sedan and created a quick guide with pictures. Our car has the 2.4 liter inline four cylinder engine.
The procedure should be the same on other 2008-2010 Accord coupes or sedans with the 2.4L engine and possibly similar on the 3.5 V6 engine.
Here's the guide - http://www.paulstravelpictures.com/Honda-Accord-PCV-Valve-Replacement-Guide
I hope someone finds it to be useful.
Cheers, Paul Michaels Ft. Lauderdale, FL
How to disassemble central console in accord 2009 (euro) if you find me guide for that, i'll donate you! :)