2008 Accord

Has anyone heard any details about the next generation Accord? I'm particularly interested in the transmission, engine, and hybrid options....

Reply to
Johnny Huang

Has anyone heard any details about the next generation Accord? I'm particularly interested in the transmission, engine, and hybrid options....

You can find out that information in magazines like "Car and Driver" and "Honda Tuning". For example, they have car shows (that are discussed in those magazines) each year in several cities where car companies such as Honda display their "concept cars" which are cars they will probably manufacture within 5 years. If you visit a city library, you will probably find all of the 2005 and 2006 issues of Car and Driver and various other car magazines. Read any of those articles related to those types of car shows. They show pictures of those cars and discuss the features of those concept cars. www.carand driver.com hondatuningmagzine.com motortrend.com

Reply to
Jason Johnson