2008 Accord Coupe

http://www.caranddriver.com/carnews/12858/spied-2008-honda-accord-coupe.html

Were they trying to win the ugly car contest. And visibility looks like a joke in the 2nd picture.

Umm, you realize that it IS disguised....? They put that tape around the quarter windows to disguise the actual look of the car....
Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA
Doesn't look like tape on my monitor but I'll take your word for it.

It's heavily taped-up, which is SOP for automakers attempting to foil "spy" photographers.
I see tape on: 1) either end of front bumper, 2) center of front bumper (black tape), 3) inner and outer ends of headlights, 4) Honda grille emblem (black tape), 5) rear quarter windows.
Part of the "ugliness" results from the distortion effect of a VERY long telephoto lens.
There has possibly been something done to the rocker panel molding, but I'm not sure of that.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
I saw the front tape but not the tape on the side glass. Wrinkles on front tape made it obvious.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

    Best Accord coupe? Answer: '92 or '93 LX. bob