2008 Accord opinions

what do you think?
http://www.thepollspace.com/polls.php?pollid 29

Nope. I'll keep for now my paid for 2003 instead.

Is that REALLY what they look like ? That looks more like the concept-car press release photo. Nice looking, though. I'm waiting with much anticipation to see both the 2008 coupe and sedan. The alternative may be the new 2008 Altima Coupe...SWEET !!!