2008 Acura TL

Steering doesn't feel like "power" steering, but if you are a strong man you might not care, blind spots make it somewhat difficult to drive, ventilation not wonderful. Also if you are a heavy man, you
might not get as car sick from the incredible BUMPINESS. Looks like I'm not the only one noticing as edmunds reviews noted this, and the mechanics recommend toyota or lexus for a "smooth ride". Suspension is tight and doesn't seem to loosen up. Key remote doesn't help you find your car with a nice BEEP. Error codes constantly go off , car alarm always going off. READ the contract carefully if you buy from Suburban Acura as finance guy tries to hike up the price. Car price drops by $100/mth 6 weeks later and honda won't help you. Only good thing about this car is its looks (crashes hardly touch the paint or dent it) - and possible reliability but I've only had it ~ 6 months.
http://autourl.org/cars/2008-acura-tl.html
On Mar 19, 11:55am, snipped-for-privacy@carsreviews.org wrote:

Report to consumer protection group, or car lemon group. Why suffer.