2008 Honda Accord Spied

2008 Honda Accord Sedan: Spied!
http://www.thecarconnection.com/index.asp?DID=RSS&n 8&sid8&article332
Honda News: http://www.carshops247.co.uk/news/Honda.html
I see they did not do much to protector the evaporator.

I think it looks pretty average myself.

How can you tell about the evaporator? Evaporator is in the dash. If you mean the part in front of the raditor, thats the condenser. Not very well protected on my 04 Accoed either. Scott
sjmassey wrote:

Nothing really exciting, but still a lot better looking than the plug ugly pug nosed 2007 Camry.
On Sun, 27 May 2007 15:05:49 +0000, John Horner wrote:

I dunno...the Camry is muscular looking, IMHO. The Accord looks like they farmed out design to Saturn...

They're both shit, but the Camry is worse.