2008 Honda Fit Windshield Glare

Anyone experiencing a glare of the coarse dashboard reflecting in the windshield of 2008 Honda Fit driving toward the sun?

Any solutions to fix it?

Thanks, Les

Reply to
Imre

"Imre" wrote

Yes, wear polarizing sunglasses. They're great for more than just driving.

Reply to
Howard Lester

Don't drive towards the sun. {;^0

Reply to
Brian Smith

I had this problem with a '91 240sx. The dealer had "armor-all"d the dash before selling the car, which made the factory non-reflective surface shiny. At 2:00 PM all you could see in the windshield was the reflection of the dashboard. The fix was addition of one of those fitted dashboard carpets.

Reply to
E Meyer

Thanks for the recommendations, I appreciate all your help.

Reply to
Imre