2008 Odyssey

I'm in the market for the best van (coming from a mid-sized SUV), and would appreciate anyone's experience with the 2008 Odyssey --- pros, cons, what I should know about it that the dealers won't talk about.

Thanx

Reply to
mdrawson

There has been a fair amount of discussion of the 2008 Odyssey in the ODYCLUB forums

especially the 05 +Odyssey forum. You will be able to get quite a bit of informationthere.

Reply to
LakeGator