2008 Odyssey

We've been looking at mid-sized SUV's/Cross-overs, and as well checked out the Odyssey van, not expecting much from a van. Turns out we're pretty
impressed with the Odyssey and may follow that up as a real purchase option. We especially like the Toruing model that has all the bells and whistles --- and it handles surprisingly well for what we expected from a van.
Does anyone have any advice for us --- things to know about or be aware of --- before we go much further re the Odyssey? We figure this NG may be the best source for some input.
Thanks in advance for the benefit of your experience.

http://www.odyclub.com
My 2002 is rock solid, handles great, works well.

Definitely check out the Ody Club link Elmo posted, it's a great resource. We have an '07 and love it. Only issue we've had (besides 2 flat tires!) is having the power steering pump replaced (under warranty). Our choice came down to the Ody or the Sienna, and we felt like the Ody handled a bit better, and really liked the option of the 8th seat.
Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA