2008 or 2009 Honda Accords

Just wondering if those who own this car have problems with the protruding headlights or tail lights? I don't mean if you like or dislike them but rather from a mechanical, functional or practical standpoint.

Reply to
Observer

My girlfriend is built the same way...and no problemas...

Reply to
Charlie Darwin

"Charlie Darwin" wrote in news:gsqngu$hpo$1 @news.albasani.net:

They fall readily to hand, you might say.

Reply to
Tegger

Funny guy, thanks!

Reply to
Steve L

Reply to
Pszemol

Well they do dim a bit more than in any other Accord. My sister owns an 08 and it really bothers me, especially when you have the A/C on and it keeps flickering every 20 seconds.

Here is someone's youtube on the problem.

nick