2008 or 2009 Honda Accords

Just wondering if those who own this car have problems with the protruding headlights or tail lights? I don't mean if you like or dislike them but rather from a mechanical, functional or practical
standpoint.

My girlfriend is built the same way...and no problemas...

They fall readily to hand, you might say.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Funny guy, thanks!

Well they do dim a bit more than in any other Accord. My sister owns an 08 and it really bothers me, especially when you have the A/C on and it keeps flickering every 20 seconds.
Here is someone's youtube on the problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWfYIIG8tC0