2009 Accord Mileage Dropping

How much should I expect mileage to drop off with age. 2009 Accord (4 Cyl. / Automatic) was getting 25 - 27 mpg around town when new. Now approaching 100K
miles and down to only 21 - 22. Is tune-up likely to bring back up or just normal for age & mileage?

I never got that good mileage around town!
What's the last tuneup you did have? Change your air filter this decade? Oil filter? Are you sure it's not a change in your driving habits?
J.

Mine has been virtually the same since I bought it new in '04. '04 EX 6 cyl.