2009 Accord - New Yokohama replacement tires from Dealer?

Hi folks - First post here in a long time.
I took my 2009 Accord into the dealer to get service and new tires.
The Michelins I had were kind of beat up after 5 or so years and there was surface cracking, apparently from the salty roads. (The last few winters here in New Jersey have been brutal.)
My Michelins were replaced with Yokohama 225s. The Dealer said they have several tires they get under contract as replacements and the number just came up for Yokohamas when I came in. He also said they were better than the Michelins.
So I am asking your opinions on these tires, do they have a higher rating than the Michelins they are replacing on my car? Is the rubber going to stand up to sun and salt better than the Michelins did?
Thanks for any info you can give.
David

I have Yokohamas on my '04 Accord. I like them.....good ride and traction. good in snow/rain.