2010 Civic: Car Bras & Bumper Buddies: Worth it?

Page 2 of 2

I recommend realizing it's a car, and that the hood--especially on modern cars--will get chipped.
Don't be anal, and just plan on accepting the chips. Repaint if it gets too bad, but that's way down the road.

No chips on mine. Almost 6 yrs old with a hood edge protector. Multiple chips on my wife's. Same age car and she declined on the hood edge protector. I'm getting sick of having to touch them up every spring.
On 04/28/10 12:23, steve wrote:

Personally, I wouldn't bother with either. As others have noted, bras can create more problems than they solve. Years ago I was warned against them because they trapped moisture, which could affect the paint (along with chafing, etc.). Don't know if this is still a problem, but I'm sure others here know.