2010 Civic interior door panel nicks

Hello, all
My 2010 Civic 4 dr. LX has interior door panel nicks -- from simply accidentally rubbing a key against it. I've tried daubing Armor-All with a Q-tip on it without much success.
I would like to hear from anyone who has even a notion about what would reduce these nicks in the side door panel. The dealer rep said to disregard them, but I doubt a potential buyer would want to do this.
Any and all comments will be appreciated.