2010 Honda Civic: Dashboard Noises?

Hi;
My car was badly damaged in an accident that wasn't my fault. The other person's insurance company and the guarantee that came with the car has paid to fix a lot of damage ( I had to go back to the shop
several times ).
One of the last issues I have is that when I go over slightly bumpy roads at low speeds I get a feint clicking/rattling noise from the dashboard area.
I emptied out the car completely, I even took my key off the key chain in case it was another noise. No dice. Everything related to the dashboard works.
The service manager has been getting more reluctant to spend time on my car. He said they tightened the clips on the plastic casing of the dashboard yesterday. I still get the noise.
I was wondering if anyone had a similar problem. I'm curious to know what might be the issue.
Another related question. When I turn on the heat, I still get hot air if I turn the knob 3-4 dotted lines into the blue (cold) side of the dial. The air conditioner works. The service manager told me that was normal. Is it? If not, would fixing it be covered by the Honda guarantee if it is not accident related?
Thanks in advance for any info

I think I would have lobbied long and hard for a replacement vehicle.

yes,after a hard collision,your car will never be the same. squeaks and rattles,and early failures with your drivetrain.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik