2010 Honda Civic: What Battery Do I Get For The Key Fob

2010 Honda LX Sedan
Hi all,
The battery for key fob is dying, again.
I don't want to go to a dealership just for this. It occurred to me I can do it myself by ordering a cheap set of tiny screw drivers from Amazon.
My question is, what kind of battery do I get?
I don't mind spending a little extra for a longer lasting battery. Any recommendations?
Thanks much
Steve
On 7/16/15 11:20 AM, Steve wrote:

Cheap screwdrivers with slip/burr and strip the screw sending you to a locksmith or the dealer. Spend a few bucks more and get a decent set.
--
"My name is Lieutenant Aldo Raine and I'm putting together a special
team, and I need me eight soldiers..."

I went to the dealer for mine, and the parts window charged me like $3 for the battery, which of course they had in stock, and they installed it for free.
... best service I've ever gotten there, though they've done me a favor or two over the years!
J.