2012 Maintenance minder

I just had my MID display replaced at the dealer on my 2012 Civic. Of course, this affected all my preferences like wallpaper, stereo settings, lock settings, display screens, etc.

I mistakenly thought that the trip counter A indicated that a SERVICE A needed to be performed, and reset the service counter. Now, it thinks that I have already performed that service.

The dealer is closed today because of Independance day, but IU wanted to know if I could just continue to reset the counter through the entire list of maintenance types (how many combinations are there?) and just roll it back again to where it was?

Also, the oil life was at 70%, but now it's at 100%. Is there some way to adjust that percentage, or will I just have to "remember" that I'm

30% off?
Reply to
Matthew Fries

I guess you're just going to have to remember--like the rest of us

Reply to
MLD

An interesting question, does the reset just work on the display or does it work on the computer? I dunno.

When you figure it out, please tell us!

Actually, waitaminute, you burned off 30%, and the first reminder comes at 15%. So basically, the day it shows up and says 15% again you should consider it really at 0% and get your maintenance done soonest. No problem!

J.

Reply to
JRStern